Natural Flake Graphite Powder For Battery Refractory Materials Electrode
Graphite powder can be divided into two main categories:
1. Natural graphite
2. Synthetic graphite
Among them, natural graphite has the following kinds:
1. Flake graphite
2. Spheroidal graphite
3. Micronized graphite
4. Expandable graphite
5. Soil graphite
● Flake graphite
is a natural crystalline graphite, which is similar to fish phosphorus and belongs to hexagonal crystal system. It has layered structure. It has good properties of high temperature resistance, conductivity, heat conduction, lubrication, plasticity and acid-base resistance.
Flake graphite is a natural lubricant with a layered structure, rich in resources and cheap in price.
● Natural graphite
is formed by the transformation of carbon-rich organic matter under the long-term action of high temperature and high pressure geological environment, and is the crystallization of nature. The technological characteristics of natural graphite mainly depend on its crystalline form. Minerals with different crystalline forms have different industrial values and uses. There are many kinds of natural graphite. According to the different crystalline morphology, natural graphite is divided into dense crystalline graphite, flake graphite and cryptocrystalline graphite.
As a kind of important inorganic non-metallic materials, expandable graphite possesses superconducting, hydrogen storage properties, catalytic chemical reaction , acid and alkali resistance, high temperature resistance, tensile, compressive, radiation resistance, good bending elasticity. It can be used in electrode materials, oil chemical industry, fire retardant, oil absorption material, environmental protection, medical dressings, military smoke agent and antistatic coatings, etc
● Expandable graphite
Using natural graphite as raw material, a kind of flexible graphite was obtained by special modification treatment. After instant treatment at high temperature, the scales became vermicular, with the volume up to 100-350 times.
It's 90%, 95%, 98%, 99%.
Expansion ratio: 100, 150, 200, 250, 300, 350.
Size 32 ~ 100 mesh.
The quota can be adjusted according to user's requirement. Please call us for details.
● Super Fine Powder Graphite
Graphite as raw material, through different kinds of grinding and grinding equipment processing.
Carbon content is 90 ~ 99%.
Size 5 um - 38 um.
The quota can be adjusted according to user's requirement.
|Fix Carbon (min)||Size||Ash (Max)||Moisture (Max)|
Expandable Graphite has features of good expandable, and its products have the Features of high temperature resistance, hot insulation, lubrication and chemical stability.
1. Additive of metallurgical industry.
2. Materials of flexible graphite.
3. Absorbent materials of battery.
4. Additive of lubricant.
5. Additive of refractory.
● Natural Flake Graphite
flake graphite powder with melting point of 3850 ± 50 ℃, boiling point of 4250 ℃, even after ultra-high temperature electric arc burning, weight loss is very small. Graphite also with thermal small expansion coefficient and at 2000 ℃ temperature strengthen increase which is double than before. Graphite is available to use in electrical conductivity and thermal conductivity industrial like electronic industry and thermal insulation material.
Our factories have achieved ISO Certificate, 23 technologies have obtained national patents.
Application of flake graphite powder
1. Graphite with excellent electrical conductivity, thermal conductivity: Graphite's conductivity is higher than the general non-metallic minerals a hundred times. Graphite's thermal conductivity is much better than steel, iron, lead, and other metal element materials. With the great properties, graphite powder is widely used as electrode, the positive brushes, carbon rod, carbon tubes, mercury positive converter, graphite gaskets, phone parts, television picture tube coatings in the electrical industry as a manufacturer.
2. Graphite powder is also a good lubricating additive powder. The performance of lubrication depends on the size of the graphite flake graphite, the larger of the flake the smaller of the coefficient of friction and lead to the better lubrication.
3. Graphite powder is stable powder at room temperature, graphite is acid, alkali and corrosion resistance and also resistance of organic solvents.
● Medium, high carbon and high purity flake graphite products produced by high quality graphite mining area.
● Within 0.5% moisture.
● Carbon content is 70 ~ 99.99%.
● Size 32 ~ 325 mesh.
● The quota can be adjusted according to user's requirement.
Product description for flake graphite powder
|Product name||Flake graphite powder||Size||32-325Mesh||Purity||70-99.9%|
Note: different size products of flake graphite powder can be customized according to clients' requirements.