Inorganic Pigment Iron Oxide Red/Black/Yellow For Paint Coating Construction Concrete
Suitable for all kinds of coatings, construction industry, colored cement, applied to brick body, artificial marble, cement, gypsum, wall painting, sidewalk floor tiles.
Iron oxide pigments is chemical compounds composed with formula Fe3O4.it is an color inorganic pigment, with chemical stability, strong color strength, fine dispersion and excellent light resistance, weather resistance, widely used in paint, building materials, with a wide range of market space.
1. Good tinting strength
Bright color, stable chemical properties, good tinting strength and hiding power.
2. Good dispersion
It has sealing properties in the paint film, no oil permeability and water permeability, and is insoluble in water.
3. Stable performance
300 ℃ high temperature color does not change, long use time.
4. Alkali resistance
Immerse the paint test panel in a certain concentration of lye, no color fading, bubbles, etc.
Our factories have achieved ISO Certificate, 23 technologies have obtained national patents.
Used in pigment, paint, coating etc. Also, widely used for Fertilizer coloring, Colour cement, concrete, pavement bricks in construction. Ceramic Pigments, Coating Pigment, Cosmetic Pigment, Ink Pigments, Leather Pigments, Plastic & Rubber Pigment, building/water color and so on.
1. In the building materials industry is mainly used for color cement floor tile, cement tile, imitation glazed tile, concrete floor tile, color mortar, color asphalt, terrazzo, Mosaic tile, artificial marble and face painting.
2. Used for coloring of various coatings and protective substances, including water-based internal and external wall coatings, powder coatings, etc. Oil paints, primers and finishes. It can also be used as toy paint, decorative paint, furniture paint, electrophoresis paint and enamel.
3. Used for coloring plastic and rubber products, such as automobile inner tube, airplane inner tube, bicycle inner tube, etc.
Iron oxide pigment is a kind of pigment with good dispersion, excellent light resistance and weather resistance. Iron oxide pigments mainly refer to four kinds of coloring pigments, i.e. iron oxide red, iron yellow, iron black and iron brown, with iron oxide red as the main pigment (accounting for about 50% of the iron oxide pigments), mica iron oxide used as antirust pigments and magnetic iron oxide used as magnetic recording materials also belong to the category of iron oxide pigments. Iron oxide is the second largest inorganic pigment after titanium dioxide, and also the first largest color inorganic pigment. In the total consumption of iron oxide pigment, more than 70% is prepared by chemical synthesis method, which is called synthetic iron oxide. Synthetic iron oxide is widely used in building materials, coatings, plastics, electronics, tobacco, medicine, rubber, ceramics, ink, magnetic materials, papermaking and other fields because of its high purity, uniform and neat particle size, wide chromatogram, many colors, low price, non-toxic, excellent coloring and application performance, UV absorption and other properties.
Color: Red, Yellow, Black, Brown, Green, Orange, Blue.
Iron oxide is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula Fe2O3.
Our pigment powder has excellent coverage, bright color, weather resistance.
It is stable in the atmosphere and sunlight, resistant to polluted gases, high temperature and alkali.
Iron oxide is widely used in building materials, coatings, plastics, rubber, ceramics, ink, magnetic materials, papermaking and other fields because of its high synthetic purity, uniform particle size, multiple colors, low price, non-toxicity, excellent coloring and application properties, and ability to absorb ultraviolet rays.
|Names||Iron Oxide Pigment; Inorganic Pigment; Ferric oxide Pigment|
|Colors||Red, Black, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Brown, Gray series and so on.|
|Properties||Good heat resistance, weather resistance and UV absorption|
|Usages||Water-based paint, coating, plastic, commonly used in concrete products.|
1. Used in kinds of paints, including water-soluble paint for outside and inside wall, and oil paint including kinds of first coat and face coat such as epoxy, alkyd, amine etc.
2. Used in coloration for construction materials, i.e. mosaic brick, levigation level ground, concrete production, brick for pavement, colorful tiles and man-made marble, etc.
3. Used in coloration for colorful paper.
4. Used in surface coloration for rubber production, and strengthen the abrasion resistance of rubber filling.
5. Used in coloration for plastics, which is harder to fade.
6. Used in detecting the damage degree of machine by its magnetism.